Why start a business in the United States?
Entrepreneurs may want to open a business in the U.S. to be closer to customers and, possibly, place inventories where deliveries can be made more readily. Existing businesses may want to open a company in the U.S. to assist in the development of a new market for the business' products or services.
Important questions before starting a business
When we get approached by clients willing to set up a business in the United States, we go through the following list of questions to understand what the client wants to do:
- Whether the organization should be a corporation or a limited liability company?
- Under which State's laws should the organization be created?
- How to get a Taxpayer Identification Number for the company and, if necessary, for its owners?
- Will the company have an office in the U.S.?
- Will the company have employees in the U.S.?
- In which States will the company conduct business? How will business be conducted?
- Which bank will hold the company's accounts?
- What are the federal and state income tax effects of the business?
- Does a Business Plan need to be developed with financial projections?
All these issues require thought and a clear eye view of the ultimate business plan. Our Firm is willing and able to consult with you about these issues and how you might fit them into your company's financial and business objectives.
How we can help
Catlett Inc. provides full business support in the United States starting from the preparation of a business plan to the development of a marketing strategy for an operating company.
Each request passes through our main office in Little Rock, Arkansas, which performs all services stated in our contract with the client.
Let us know about your request to setup a business in the U.S. and we will host a free video consultation with Graham Catlett, our company president with over 30 years of international business consulting experience.
Take the first step - send a request through our form and we will contact you as soon as possible.